Economic Development Services
Creating Economic Opportunity in Western Maine.
Whether you have a business of 1,000 employees or one, Oxford County is the place to relocate to, expand in or start a business. Oxford County has the skilled, motivated and available workforce, training assistance programs and variety of financing programs and incentives that your business needs to succeed.
- Marketing – Information on the advantages of moving to, expanding and starting businesses in Oxford County. (Oxford County Statistics)
- Business Development – Technical assistance and referrals for new and existing business through our Business Development Center in South Paris. (Business Development, Business Counseling, Tax Incentives, Pine Tree Zones)
- Workforce Development – Technical assistance and referrals for tailoring training and workforce training and workforce development programs to meet businesses’ needs. (Workforce Training Incentives and Workforce Training Resources)
- Business Financing – Assistance in accessing financing for business growth and retention through in-house loan pools and other resources. (Business Development)
- Community Partnerships – Working together with local governments to create solutions for companies and communities. (Oxford County Communities)